Do you already have one-on-one clients? Do you love your work, but are looking for the next level, to help even more people, and sell more of your expertise easily? Do you also feel overwhelmed by the idea of creating something? Frustrated by your inability to make that e-course happen on your own? The one you’ve been thinking of for so long, but never started.
If the answer’s yes, you’ve landed in the right place!
I’ve spent years working with trainers and trainer wannabes in my day job at the University of Minnesota. These are folks who have to teach. In fact, teaching is a key part of their job descriptions. But rarely did anyone give a workshop, course or any kind of instruction to equip them to design and deliver training. Sounds crazy, but it’s true!
That’s where I came in. People started flying me into universities and colleges all over to ‘train the trainer’ so to speak. Then I wrote a step-by-step book decoding the process so people could do it all on their own.
After that, I fell in love with entrepreneurship. I immersed myself in courses and books and blogs and newsletters about starting online businesses. And I haven’t stopped since.
Now I’m taking all of my instructional design skills and experience from the university world to the world of the solopreneur. There are no others I love to serve more than my fellow coaches, consultants and freelancers, who are driven to teach others to become even more extraordinary at what they do or who they are.
What I have done for hundreds of other people, then polished and developed over time, I now bring to you.
Here’s some of the great changes you will see as a result of working with me:
- Move from e-course start to e-course completion in just one quarter.
- Get a personalized plan that breaks down the complicated e-course creation and launch process into doable steps.
- Gain my expertise as a trained and experienced instructional designer.
- Get coaching to help you overcome barriers and get you moving forward.
- Become accountable so that you’re sure to get everything done on time.
Imagine if course creation and launch could be a smooth and enjoyable experience for you. Together, we can make that happen and create a high-quality course that wows your learners.
Like many of my clients, you’re at the stage where you’re:
- inspired to create a robust sales funnel and want a course to be the cornerstone of it;
- ready to take on fewer one-on-one clients and looking for alternative sources of revenue;
- looking for a better ‘fit’ for your one-on-one clients but still want to help the rest of your audience;
- tired of all your procrastination.
Here are the four key areas where you’ll get support when working with me:
- I help planning your course project from beginning to end, then staying with you as you work through the steps. Stop wasting time and spinning your wheels.
- I articulate and organize what’s in your head in a way that will make sense to your audience and help them learn at their best.
- I provide constant feedback and support as you work through the process.
- I work as your partner throughout the whole process, helping with accountability, course design, research, lesson plans – the whole shebang. I’m your accountability buddy, coach, e-course creation wizard and even librarian all rolled into one.
The road ahead is wide open for you. You have all the energy in the world to tackle your e-course. And crush it!
All you need is the know-how. That’s where 3 Months to E-Course Launch comes in!
If you want someone to walk you through the process, give you guidance at every stage, constant encouragement and coaching to keep moving forward, and if you want expert input to ensure you’re making a high-quality course, then 3 Months to E-Course Launch is for you.
In 3 Months to E-course Launch, I will be there with you for your entire e-course design, development and launch. One on one. No program. No groups. No other learners. Just you and me focusing on your course, step by step. We set the calendar together, clarify what your deliverables are, and then I hold you to your plan.
Here’s how it plays out:
- First, you’ll fill out an assessment form so I can understand what kind of clarity you have around your course, what you do and don’t yet know about your learners’ preferences and needs.
- The heart of our work together will be in two one-hour sessions each month. During this time, I’ll assign you the next chunk of work to do. I’ll also review that completed work via email prior to the next session.
Here’s what it’ll look like month-by-month:
Month 1 = Preparing and designing your course.
Month 2 = Developing your course. (This means actually creating it!)
Month 3 = Preparing for your launch.
It sounds lickity-split, but really, most people need a good deal of mindset and motivation coaching during this period to keep their energy up and prevent their inner saboteur from creeping into the whole process. Be ready for that!
Know that as a trained coach, I’m there for your mental game, which is like 90% of it after all!
Think this is for you? Here’s who would be a great fit:
You’ve had a slew of clients. You know what your clients want to learn and where they’re coming from. You’re confident you can hit the ground running and knock a great course out in just three months. You must have worked with plenty of clients and know the kind of learner you’re dealing with, because this ensures you know what they want and what they already know; a critical starting point for jumping into a three-month process.
Stop right there! This isn’t for everyone:
While I’d love to be able to reach everyone, I find 3 Months to eCourse Launch has the best results for seasoned pros. This offer is not for anyone just starting out in their business, anyone who is unclear on who their ideal learner is or hasn’t had ample time working with clients one on one.
Ready to create an e-course in just 3 months? For just $800, we’ll make sure you get your course done and ready to launch! How exciting is that?!
Okay, okay, so I know a part of you is saying, “Hey great, let’s go!” but another part of you may be thinking that this whole online course creation thing sounds like a heck of a lot of work. Maybe you’re wondering how you might squeeze this in on the side or if you’ll need to take time off from your other work.
Well yes, this will take a considerable amount of work, but I’ve had clients who have created their whole course in about five hours a week. In fact, that’s definitely within your reach. It all depends on how robust you want to make it. We’ll have that conversation in our very first meeting.
Another thing you might be wondering about is if you’re going to be able to create this course with just my coaching. Many people do handle the entire process on their own, while others outsource segments of it. Again, in our first conversation we’ll work through those questions, exploring what your current skills are and your interest in learning new ones.
I realize that for some people the decision to build a course isn’t a slam dunk. There are so many considerations and decisions to be made.
Maybe you’re wondering…
Would it be worth it in the long-run? Would enough people buy it to make it worthwhile?
Or maybe you’re still contemplating whether or not it might be better to create that ebook first.
Here’s what solopreneurs like you who are ready to build an ecourse are thinking. See if you can relate:
- “I do love working with a select group of VIP clients – the people really pumped and ready to work with me. I’d love to get my sales funnel rocking enough so that it brings in the very best clients for me.”
“I also love the idea of starting to create e-courses which could someday be part of an online program or a suite of offerings in a membership site. This would be an awesome addition to my business and really gets me feeling inspired.”
- “But the thing is I’m getting more and more tired of trading all my time for money. I really need to get something out there on my website that will finally generate extra revenue and can help the best in-person clients find me. I know I need to try one of those digital products, but I’ve heard that e-books just don’t make that much money. I’ve seen others have pretty good luck with ecourses and I’d like to give that a try.”
- “But I don’t know the first thing about how to do that. It’s all so overwhelming! I’ve seen enough webinars and read enough that I should be able to do this, but even with all that I still don’t know how to make this happen. It’s so frustrating! I just need someone to tell me what to do, step by step.”
- “Sure, I love being independent and not having to answer to anyone, but honestly, this gives me the license to procrastinate without getting anything concrete done. I need someone to get after me, someone to kind of tell me what to do and make sure I’m not slacking off. Otherwise, I don’t think I’ll ever get this done.”
- “And frankly, I’m worried that what I do end up creating won’t be so good. What if people buy it and think it’s rubbish? Or what if it’s just mediocre? Or what if it turns potential clients away? That would be terrible! How do I make sure what I do is any good? How do I make sure it’ll make a difference for people, that they’ll actually learn something and feel like they got a lot out of it?”
If this sounds like you – even a part of you – welcome. You belong here.
If you don’t want to go it alone, for just $800 you can make sure you’re doing the right things in the right way, as efficiently as possible, with someone supporting you step by step.
This is your course. This is your baby. Treat it well. Let me help you nurture it into an impressive product you’ll be proud to call your own.
Book here for a no-obligation call to check if this is a good fit for you and your business.